What’s New in QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2017
Here is a quick list of the features and benefits of QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier 2017.
New! Scheduled Reports
The new Scheduled Reports Center saves time by:
• Allowing customization and scheduling of reports to be generated and emailed automatically.
• Providing a single location to view and manage all scheduled reports.
• Sending notifications about reports that did not get sent.
Getting answers about your business is easy when you schedule reports to be emailed automatically.
Improved! Smart Search
The improved Smart Search functionality makes finding information in QuickBooks easier and faster by:
• Auto filling Information you type into the search field so you don’t need to remember the entire account number or name.
• Allowing searches for items within an amount range, not just above or below an amount.
Now you won’t need to search the full chart of accounts to find that one client or memorize the exact name of every item or amount of every transaction.
Improved! Report Filters
Improved Report Filters save you time and simplify report customization by:
• Displaying which filters have been applied to a report with just two clicks.
• Making duplication of customized reports easier with filters displayed on the last page of every customized reports.
• Allowing the addition or removal of accounts on a report via a quick search.
• Providing quick toggling between reports. Now two clicks is all it takes to see which filters have been applied to a report.
Record Deposits Badge - Know when deposits are needed with the new red badge on the Record Deposits icon right on the QuickBooks Desktop home page.
Cleared Charges Flag - Cleared credit card charges are now flagged on the transaction.
Deleted Users on Audit Trail - The name of deleted users now appears on the audit trail report or any other report that includes user names. The word deleted appears next to the name of any deleted user listed.
Company Name on Deposit Summary - The company name is now automatically displayed and printed on the Deposit Summary report
Copy & Paste in Time Sheets - Now copy and paste entire lines within time sheets reducing data entry time.
Any questions about QuickBooks 2017? Just contact us by phone or email Ellen@otbtechnology.com.